I have now taken two doses of veterinarian grade Ivermectin as a “guinea pig” for my family. I took 1 dose on day 1 (01/05/2021) and another dose within 48 hours on day 3 (01/07/2021). The dose and the time spread are per the current FLCCC I-MASK+ Protocol. Other than tasting NASTY, I have had no observed side effects. I now plan on putting the Ivermectin away and only using it IF my family or I get sick. I am NOT currently sick.
[print-me printicon=”false” tag=”button” title=”Print this Post” /]