My sole purpose of sharing this information is to be informed about a possible prevention and treatment for COVID-19 for my friends and family.
- More compelling evidence including study details and safety of Ivermectin
- FDA and Ivermectin
- Ivermectin treatment and dosage protocol
As promised, here is a follow up to Part 1 of my information gathering on Ivermectin’s effectiveness as a prevention and treatment for COVID-19. As a side note, this might be long, dry material, but PLEASE read / watch it all and digest it and consider for yourselves. Please do not gloss over the below links and details. Please take a few hours and consider all the material below. It is worth it!
When you hear/read the term prophylaxis, the definition is as follows:
“action taken to prevent disease, especially by specified means or against a specified disease.”
Please understand that Ivermectin is not our salvation from COVID-19. As Christians, we do not worship our bodies and the world, living in fear of dying. Our only true hope of salvation is found in Jesus Christ.
More compelling evidence:
Follow-up video with Dr. Pierre Kory right after his Senate briefing:
- Very LONG and VERY GOOD Youtube video WORTH WATCHING completely with Dr. Pierre Kory with numerous, detailed studies, charts and graphs detailing the effectiveness of Ivermectin (the treatment protocol in this video is outdated. Use the link in the next section!)
- Good Snippets:
- Full Video:
- Great WHO article from 2016 “Toxicological evaluation of certain veterinary drug residues in food”. The Ivermectin section is on pages 49-73.
- Good snippet from page 62:
- “Clinical observation for adverse experiences (e.g. any neurological signs of toxicity, such as vomiting, mydriasis or gait disturbance) as well as neurological examinations (mental status, optic, coordination and gait, reflex, sensory and motor examinations), physical examinations, vital signs (blood 63 Ivermectin (addendum) pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and temperature), electrocardiograms and clinical laboratory tests (haematology, blood chemistry and urine analysis) were performed. Sixty-six subjects completed the study. There were no deaths during the study. There were no reports of ataxia or mydriasis. All clinical adverse observations were considered to be transient and mild. There were no ivermectin-related effects on pupillometry, neurological examinations, vital signs, electrocardiography, physical examination, urine analysis or haematology. Oral doses of ivermectin of up to 120 mg were well tolerated by human subjects. No adverse effects on human health, in particular upon the neurological system, were identified.”
- Full article:
- Good snippet from page 62:
FDA and Ivermectin
- FDA FAQ: COVID-19 and Ivermectin Intended for Animals
- FDA Green Book (The FDA Green Book is a list of all drug products that have been approved by the FDA for use in veterinary medicine.)
Ivermectin Treatment and Dosage Protocols
- The DETAILED IVERMECTIN TREATMENT I-MASK+ Protocol as developed by the FLCCC (Scroll down to the bottom of their page):
- PRINT THIS OUT – Detailed Ivermectin Treatment I-MASK+ Protocal:
Part 3, which I will be working on immediately after sending this out and will try to get out later tonight, will detail what products I bought, where to get them and my specific dosage.
As a side note, look at the number of views on these videos. For those of you familiar with how many views popular videos on Youtube receive, you will be amazed at how few views these videos are receiving.
[print-me printicon=”false” tag=”button” title=”Print this Post” /]